Many people think that only girls can grow long hair, and guys should wear only short haircuts and beard. The people in our post certainly will not agree with these stereotypes, they nevertheless decided to put the scissors away and let their curls grow back. And the result of such experiment turned out better than ever!
1. “I didn’t think that having long hair would make me look so much different!”
2. “Didn’t think I’d make it half this far, but two years later and:”
3. “I struggled with having grays at a young age”
I became embarrassed because classmates would point at them, so I started dying my hair black. 3 years ago I decided to stop using dye and let my hair grow. I wanted to embrace my grays and encourage others to do the same. It’s ok to have grays at any age
4. “I went to a barber while in Spain to have it all cut off and he convinced me not to…so here I am”
6. Like a princess!
8. “1 year and 5 months! It was worth the wait”
9. “About 15 months into my journey, aiming for below shoulder length”
10. “Got the hell off reddit but wanted to give yall one more”
11. “5 years strong!”
12. “The pandemic has given me a reason to finally try growing my hair, this is about 7.5 months”
13. “5 years this month since my last haircut”
14. “The first pic was from January 2018, the last pic is just recently.”
16. “Took me five years, but I think I’ve finally arrived!”
17. “I’ve lost a lot of weight, a lot of sadness, and a little facial hair”