Seconds, hours, days and months fly at an unacceptably fast speed. You just blink and the year is coming to an end. At this tempo, it can be a bit difficult to notice ongoing changes in things around us, but especially sharp-eyed internet users come to share their observations about how time changes everything and it’s a real pleasure to see these pictures.
1. This trail map where people have traced the route to the beach with their fingers
2. My dad carried this Eisenhower dollar coin in his pocket every day since about 1970
3. The boots of a mailman who walks over 11 miles a day
The old boots are from mid march.
4. In Machining we use Brass Hammers. We get a new hammer every year or so
5. The first six frets of Stratocaster neck
6. The dog changes, but the habits remain the same.
7. This knife has been in our family for generations
Sharpened regularly. Used to have a typical knife shape.