Rose and Jack from “Titanic”, Sherlock and Watson, left and right Twix sticks – some duets are so perfect, that it’s impossible not to admire them! But sometimes we can find such ideality even in our everyday life! Scales and tiles, jacket and rainbow, ring and keyboard – these couples will show you a real paradise for a perfectionist!
1. “My wife was wearing the right jacket at the right time”
2. “The way my wedding band fits around the keys of my keyboard”
3. “Had a pair of prescription lenses which fit perfectly in my mask”
4. “The way the light shines in this photo”
5. “This cone I found while waiting for my pizza to be ready”
6. “Two fridge doors meet perfectly”
7. “This car against the fitted tree”
8. “I dropped a carrot at work”
9. “My sister under our dining room chandelier”
10. “the size of my bathroom tiles compared to my scale”
11. “My department (IT) just recently got a bunch of new monitors”
I walked into work today to find a “fort” of monitor boxes around my desk. Turns out, I fit exactly underneath (I’m 5’0″).