Cleanliness will save the world! The fence around your house you’re seeing the last 20 years deserves not being replaced, but power washed. After that it will exactly get a new life (if it’s not already rotten).
Let’s enjoy the photos in which everything is simple — dirty property is compared with its cleaned version. But how nice it looks!
1. I’m a little speechless. I genuinely thought our patios and paths were made with brown slabs
2. Before and after a renovation I started today
3. Bought a pressure washer for the new year, here’s to the first big project
4. From green to clean
5. Green no more!
6. Before/after power washing my retaining wall
Someone says the “before” has more character…I don’t want the moss to degrade our bricks and obviously I needed an excuse to power wash. Now to turn the ground below into a paved seating area!
7. Round 1 before and after. Can’t wait to hit round 2!
8. I did an elderly woman’s brick stairs for free for her since she had fell on them due to how slippery they were previously. The result is incredible!
9. Looks way better!
10. Roommates thought the sink was permanently stained. I got bored in quarantine and proved them wrong
11. The fence is next
You have to agree, the cleaned wooden chair looks much sustainable.