By the year of 2021 many grandchildren of XX century celebrities have turned 30+ years old, which allows us to estimate their achievements so far. When your grandpa is Charlie Chaplin or Elvis Presley, you have a good start for getting fame yourself by also becoming an artist. Not everyone follows their grandparents’ footsteps but some of them have made their names famous, even regardless of their notorious ancestors.
Let’s take a look at how grandchildren of XX century celebrities look in comparison with their legendary relatives.
1. Riley Keough, Elvis Presley’s granddaughter
Actress and model, 31. Appeared in The House That Jack Built (2018) and Mad Max: Fury Road (2015).
2. Charlotte Casiraghi, Grace Kelly’s granddaughter
Journalist, 34 years old.
3. Dree Hemingway, Ernest Hemingway’s great-granddaughter
Fashion model and actress, 33 years old.
4. Emma Kathleen Ferrer, Audrey Hepburn’s granddaughter
Artist, 27 years old.
5. Alyson Le Borges, Alain Delon’s granddaughter
6. Dakota Johnson, Tippi Hedren’s granddaughter
Actress, 31. Known for her roles in Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) and Suspiria (2018).
7. Tuki Brando, Marlon Brando’s grandson
Model, 30 years old.
8. Oona Chaplin, Charlie Chaplin’s granddaughter
Actress, 34 years old. Appeared in Game of Thrones (2011-2019).
9. Cameron Douglas, Kirk Douglas’s grandson
Actor, 42 years old.
10. Ethan Peck, Gregory Peck’s grandson