Characters’ relationships is the core of every successful TV series, and viewers remember romantic lines better than everything else in the show. One of the most popular TV series in the entire history of television, Friends, is built on love affairs between the main characters, whose relationships make us worry more than our own.
Let’s remember some of the famous TV couples and take a look at the actors decades later. We only picked finished series, that started in the late ’90s and ’00s so that their changes look more graphic.
1. Jim and Pam, The Office (2005-2013)
Actors: John Krasinski (41 y.o) and Jenna Fischer (46 y.o).
2. Lily and Marshall, How I Met You Mother (2005-2014)
Actors: Alyson Hannigan (46 y.o) and Jason Segel (41 y.o).
3. Ted and Robin, How I Met You Mother (2005-2014)
Actors: Josh Radnor (46 y.o) and Cobie Smulders (38 y.o).
4. J.D. and Elliot, Scrubs (2001-2010)
Actors: Zach Braff (45 y.o) and Sarah Chalke (44 y.o).
5. Monica and Chandler, Friends (1994-2004)
Actors: Courteney Cox (56 y.o) and Matthew Perry (51 y.o).
6. Ross and Rachel, Friends (1994-2004)
Actors: David Schwimmer (54 y.o) and Jennifer Aniston (52 y.o).
7. Carrie and Big, Sex and the City (1998-2004)
Actors: Sarah Jessica Parker (55 y.o) and Chris Noth (66 y.o).
8. Buffy and Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997-2003)
Actors: Sarah Michelle Gellar (43 y.o) and David Boreanaz (51 y.o).
9. Jack and Kate, Lost (2004-2010)
Actors: Matthew Fox (54 y.o) and Evangeline Lilly (41 y.o).
10. Clark and Lois, Smallville (2001-2011)
Actors: Tom Welling (43 y.o) and Erica Durance (42 y.o).
11. Damon and Elena, Vampire Diaries (2009-2017)
Actors: Ian Somerhalder (42 y.o) and Nina Dobrev (32 y.o).
12. Mulder and Scully, The X-Files (1993-2018)
Actors: David Duchovny (60 y.o) and Gillian Anderson (52 y.o).
13. Angela and Jordan, My So-Called Life (1994-1995)
Actors: Claire Danes (41 y.o) and Jared Leto (49 y.o).
14. Chuck and Sarah, Chuck (2007-2012)
Actors: Zachary Levi (40 y.o) and Yvonne Strahovski (38 y.o).