We are all accustomed to see photos in magazines, advertisements, on the banners and displays where skinny models with perfect skin demonstrate something in different poses. We can see the same things on Instagram. And, probably, you compare yourself to them, but not Celeste Barber from Australia, known for her comic genius. She makes parodies of famous celebrity photos making fun of her and them.
1. “Trying to get dressed during an LA earthquake”
2. “I’m gonna need a bigger float”
3. “You better believe this body’s ready for summer”
4. “No one’s going anywhere”
5. Morning selfie
6. “Hiding from your husband when he suggests sexy time”
7. “The holidays can be tough”
8. “Hey Rihanna, my contact details are in my bio. Regards, Celeste”
Celeste is treated differently, but no one remains indifferent. Some people consider her hilarious and inspiring, others think she makes it silly and not funny at all. As they say, there’s a lid for every pot, but the attention is drawn — isn’t it the main goal?
9. “If I’m not in swimmers in a field during a windstorm then I’m not living authentically”
10. “When you’re trying to show off in front of your husband’s friends”
11. “Wet T-shirt comp, anyone?”
12. “Same Bella, same”
13. “Remembering back to a simpler time when we could all lie on a dirt pile in our undies and call it art”
14. “Rhythm is a dancer. At home. With whiplash and a black and white filter”
15. “I’m bringing noses back”
16. “Social distancing affects us all differently”
17. J.Lo style
18. “When your friends say you look good in everything because they’re on the payroll”
19. “Fashion week fittings”
If you like Celeste’s photos, here you can also look at another compilation of her.