We all know that sometimes the manufacturer is so eager to sell a product, that often advertising pictures show it too well and too beautiful. And then the consumer opens the package and feels disappointed. That’s why we’ve already gotten used to the fact that the result is always a bit worse than what was originally offered. And what a surprise it is when we see the same thing in the box as it was on it! We have collected cases when people got more than they expected.
1. “Genuinely impressed. Even in slices it looks just like the packaging. Delicious”
2. “Pleasantly surprised when finishing up the Easter candy”
3. “Pic given to local baker on the left… actual Hungry Unicorn cake I received on the right”
I LIKE MY CAKE BETTER!!!
4. “Came out better than expected”
5. “Ordered a slipcover from those Instagram ads. Pleasantly surprised!”
6. “When it almost looks better than the expectation”
7. “Not disappointed!”
8. “It’s my son’s birthday today, and he wanted a fire-truck cake. It came out better than expected”
9. “Commissioned piece of my sweet, late Persephone. The artist surpassed any and all expectations!”
11. “Pleasantly surprised, the cream is the best part!”
12. “When actual product is better than promo image”
13. “Sent an independent baker the first pic not hoping for much”
“Nearly cried with joy when got my order”
14. “Pleasantly surprised!!”
15. “When your 3 year old asks for a rainbow dinosaur donut party you comply”
I drew the design and had it made by a local baker.