Probably everyone has ever faced a situation where no matter what you do, everything goes wrong. Murphy’s Law begins to work at full speed, and the blows of fate seem to be waiting around every corner. We have collected photographs from people who have faced bad luck face to face. Well, it happens to everyone!
1. “I’ve been waiting 3 months for this”
2. “Brought my headphones for a 14 hour drive and forgot my phone doesn’t have a headphone jack”
3. “My tenancy ends tomorrow after 2 years in this flat”
Today, while cleaning and getting everything ready to move out, I hit the oven’s door and broke the glass. Bye bye sweet deposit money.
4. “When the Tiger Shark you’re photographing swims off with your camera rig”
5. “Walking to my first job this morning with a fresh cup of coffee. That’s not cream, it’s a crow shit hole in one.”
6. “She had a good run, lettuce pray”
7. “Dropped my wedding ring this morning”
8. “We found my wife’s phone in the toilet yesterday”
We weren’t sure which of our three kids put it there…….until my wife scrolled through her pictures today.
9. “Got up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water…”
And when I opened the fridge the door fell off in my hand.
10. “Less than 2 days after moving in”
One of my roommates scratched my new, nonstick pan with metal utensils.
11. “I picked the ladder up forgetting the paint was on top”
12. “My wife worked for an hour on this peach crisp”
She burst into tears right before my parents showed up to our house.
13. “In Arizona it’s illegal to cut down a saguaro cactus”
Last night this precious 15-foot piece of protected wildlife destroyed my roof :/
14. “I broke my chain five miles from home and it’s starting to rain”
15. “2nd day of virtual school”
16. “6 hours of slow cooking later”
17. “Sucks, at least it didn’t make a mess”
18. “Bought my first home from an estate sale..”
Previous owners stole the toilet after final walkthrough.