Where do your cats sleep? Some owners prefer lying in bed with their fluffy friends, others believe that the tailed ones must have their own beds – and no property infringement! But guess what? Cats don’t care about all those human rules whatsoever; they will sleep wherever they want but their personal cushions! We’ve collected evidence for you:
1. Get him a bed they said…
2. Just bought a new cat bed. That’s not how you use it, sweetie
3. I’ve conducted an experiment. Findings: cat beds are a waste of money
4. Five beds and ten chairs in the house. He sits on the eggs
5. Just got my fur ball a new bed
6. He has access to about seven cat beds but he prefers hanging on the back of a chair. Why?!
7. Why lie down on the cat bed when you can use the fruit basket instead?
8. We got him a bed, but then a paper towel fell on the floor, so nevermind
9. Cat was tired and jumped into my daughter doll house
At least he actually used the bed.
10. Bought new bed for the cats
11. Don’t need bed when I have my human
12. Cat logic is beyond reality
13. Ruby loves her new bed
14. Bella started sleeping on clothes on top of the rabbit cage
Bought her a new cat bed specifically for that purpose like a nice human. She used it once…