When we adopt homeless animals, we don’t just do an act of kindness to them. In so doing, we ourselves become happier, because we get a loyal friend that will love us like nobody else. We rounded up the photos of pets that finally found their home. It’s really touching!
1. I’m Cece! I just got adopted today
2. The look of this good boy after we rescued him
3. This is my rescue, Charlie, and she loves trips on my shoulder
Mr. mom to a cat that thinks it’s a parrot.
4. My grandparents adopted a kitten and they sent me this pic in the mail
5. This my new pupper Sanoi!
She’s about 14 weeks old and can’t figure out what to do with her ears.
6. After 18 years, my mom finally let me adopt a cat
7. Meet our Mochi
We found her inside a tree at a Turkish market. Tonight she sleeps with heating for the first time.
8. Wife heard meowing in the bushes at the gas station. And found Lionel
9. I adopted this 25 pound cat. His name is Oliver
We all call him ratman or the godfather. He’s awesome and he loves me very much if you can’t tell.
10. My wife and I taking this rescue pup to his forever home
11. 3 month after the adoption
12. I hereby raise you, the shoulder rescue marmoset
This monkey was saved from abusive breeders. The baby had problems with bones. Now it lives in a big house with a lot of green and is getting treatment under close medical supervision.
13. My mom’s been dogless for 6 months, went out and rescued this good boy
14. Heard crying in our backyard Friday night and we found her
15. This is Tuna. Our new member of the family
16. Adopted this boy on the spot today
His name is Stevie and he’s a blind cat who loves to be held and scream.