Every year, technology is being improved and getting smarter. It even seems, at times, that humanity can’t keep up with it, so when using this people face quite awkward situations that lead to failures. We rounded up some examples of such situations.
1. My mom “didn’t like the yellowed colour”
So she decided to put nail polish on the printer despite my objections.
2. My wife’s cousin cable
3. Asked my dad why he was reading through the camera app on his phone
He said he wanted to see what it would be like if I had a Kindle.
4. The router and cables in my school’s server room
5. So, this came in today. And it’s glorious
6. My Mother-in-law keep complaining that her kindle wouldn’t charge…
7. Customer stated the “HDMI cable was stuck, so I pulled harder”
8. So after saving about 5 months, I bought my first second handed gaming laptop
Yesterday my top shelf fell and snapped it in half.
9. In Denmark a flat-screen was delivered on the right street and number. But the wrong town
Houses were not built yet. It was pouring rain. Not my TV.