Pets will never let their owners get bored. And they bring them more than just joy: sometimes these fluffy scoundrels manage to frighten people so that they are not far from a heart attack. Looking at one point at the wall, dreaming in strange poses – they have many different ways to scare you. Just look!
1. Cat paw
2. “Reminds me of my in laws dog one Christmas eve night”
(white cat toy).
3. “My dog holds this look for about 5 minutes if you don’t rub his belly…”
4. “I nearly had a heart attack when I saw him sleeping like this”
5. “Moving things around in the garage. About gave me a heart attack”
6. “What about this?”
8. “Same when ours grew a wooden leg”
9. “He’s been sitting like this for 15 minutes. It’s starting to scare me”
10. “My youngest likes to give me mini-heart attacks”
She hides in the office and gives me the death stare. She’s super sweet but looks deadly. I love her.
11. “She still climbs up here sometimes, at night, and I don’t know why”
12. “My dog almost gave me a heart attack today”
I thought she attacked our other dog outside and had blood all over her face. Then I saw a seed and realized she got into the tomatoes.
13. “I didn’t know he could fit in there and he scared the life out of me”
14. “Woke up in the middle of the night to a notification that my security camera detected motion”
Cue instant heart attack.
16. “I think my dog needs an exorcist”
16. Blood or…