People create amazing and stately buildings, but sometimes it happens that some sites eventually become abandoned. And the forgotten buildings stand covered in plants that seem to feel nobody can ever stop them. The places left by men smell like mystery that is hidden in iron and stone which won’t tell its secrets to anyone. It mesmerizes and terrifies at the same time.
We rounded up some examples of forsaken places that will immerse you in their atmosphere.
1. Went to an abandoned water park in Hue, Vietnam
2. Abandoned hangar in Baikonur
3. Abandoned Bucket Wheel Excavator
4. This Castle In Spain
5. Abandoned party mansion deep in the Maryland forest
6. On a road trip across Canada, we ran into this colourful abandoned hospital in Sudbury ON
7. This Hotel Swimming Pool
8. An unbelievable abandoned church in Montreal, Quebec
9. Abandoned Soviet Tupolev Tu-104
The only jetliner operating in the world from 1956 to 1958.
10. Old abandoned winter garden
11. Found this creepy house in Wimberly Tx
12. A palace in Poland dating back to 1910
Once housing Polish royalty, the palace was turned into an agricultural school during the era of Communism, and later a home for the mentally disabled. The building was abandoned around 1989.