The main quality factors of bathrooms and toilets are comfort and usability. Design is a less essential thing, because an attempt to make a room beautiful may mess everything up.
Besides, there’s no sense to speak about either beauty or comfort when you see the bathroom designs which we are going to show you.
1. Bog Standard
2. The toilet is diagonal and partially installed into the carpeted wall
3. I just wanted to use the restroom
4. Found on real estate listing: interesting bathroom layout…
5. This bathroom with too many stairs
6. Everything about this bathroom is wrong
7. Rusted sink at restaurant
8. A shower designed to be as hard to stand in as possible
9. My uncle’s house got a bathroom without a door, literally the first thing you see when you enter the house
On the other hand, it’s convenient — you don’t have to ask the owner where the toilet is.
10. Should I still knock?
11. This bathroom in my dad’s new house. I’m 6’1”
The room is so short they had to cut holes in the ceiling over the toilet and sink so you can stand up.
12. The dividers in this stall are way too high up. They could see my thighs
13. This toilet is completely visible from the street in the middle of the city!
14. I mean you could’ve rotated the toilet but whatever
15. Nothing says privacy like saloon style doors
Just imagine how spectacularly you can walk in through this swinging door. And yes, there’s no lock on it.