How to get a haircut yourself, how not to forget to read important papers, and how to make sure that glasses do not fog up when you wear a mask. True geniuses who have understood life have answers to all these questions.
1. When you don’t want to buy a smaller pan for just 1 recipe
2. A large carabiner with a sponge grip makes carrying groceries a more pleasant experience for your fingers
3. If you’re having a hard time with glasses fogging or keeping your mask up over your nose, a simple bandaid does wonders
4. Wrap your Christmas lights up on cardboard. No more untangling cables next year
5. To keep your ears from hurting from the mask, attach it to your headphones
6. How to stop the big spoon from falling into the bowl
7. This gentleman at Target who reversed his hooded sweatshirt to make a puppy pocket
8. How to get your child to read, but not to read yourself
9. Friend’s sister lost her car key while jogging, someone else made sure she found it
10. Hotel curtains letting in too much light? Grab a hangar with clips and pinch it shut
11. you can trim the nappy bristles off the end of your broom to make it more effective before you replace it
12. Cutting your own hair during this pandemic
Set up a conference call between two screens so you can hit up the back and sides.
13. No more smudging or lead on the hand
14. My boss ties pieces of paper to his hoodie so he remembers to look at it later
15. A kid can wear an adult-sized mask around their ponytail instead of their ears and it’s a lot easier to keep on than the kid-sized ones
16. Need more light when you’re camping?
Put a water bottle on top of your phone flashlight for a lantern effect.