Dogs are the true friends of people. And it’s not only about adults, but also children. Sometimes between the pets and little people there is such a strong bond, that it looks like they’re dearer to each other more than to relatives. For you we’ve collected 17 examples of touching and tender friendship between children and dogs.
1. I volunteer for a dog rescue, we love seeing updates of the dogs in their new homes. This one made me smile!
2. Daughter with her first dog Camper the Corgi
3. 8 months ago, our son got a support dog
Our son was mostly wheelchair dependent. We hoped his dog would help him grow stronger. I think we can conclude that together they succeeded!
4. My son broke his arm and ever since he came home my girlfriend’s dog won’t leave his side
5. A Baby and his dog
6. My son’s always been a hugger. My dog wasn’t totally comfortable with that at first, but he’s come around
7. My son has wanted a dog for years, he finally got his wish and her name is Cinnamon
8. I went to go get a drink and my daughter took my seat… and my dog… I didn’t sit down
9. My daughter has a huge heart for dogs and begged for months to get another rescue
She even used all her money to pitch in for the fees. Here she is with our third rescue pupper, Daisy.
10. My Best Friend has four Paws
11. Turned the corner to see my daughter and her dog like this
12. My son giving his dog a quick pep talk before the vet comes back
13. My favorite picture of my son and his dog. This is 9 years ago
14. Cassidy (my daughter) was snuggling Elsa (our rescue pup) under her hoodie
I walked into the room and asked “Where’s Elsa?” Well, Elsa tried to get to me…..guess which hole of the hoodie she tried to use?