Not many people can be impressed when children resemble their parents and grandparents. However, there are such cases in which relatives turn out to be copies of each other, even if they are decades and even generations apart. Some people look so similar as if nature just pressed “Copy” and “Paste” buttons.
1. My direct paternal grandfather, born 506 years apart
2. Rare condition from mother to daughter
3. My maternal grandmother and me! Genes are funny
4. Me & my mom’s HS grad pics 2004/1971
5. My paternal grandfather and me, I always thought I looked nothing like my dad until I saw his dad
6. My Norwegian great-grandmother and I favor quite a bit
According to my test (and genealogy maps) my Scandinavian roots are only 26%, but her genes must’ve been as strong as her back!
7. I never understood why people said I look like my dad until we found this picture of my paternal grandma
8. I often hear how I look like my grandmother…
9. Me and my mum!
10. My friends newborn baby was born with the same birthmark in her hair as her mother
11. My great-great maternal grandmother vs me. Amazing what genes get passed down!
12. The genes seem to run strong in my fiancé’s family
13. A possible ancestor from about 200 years ago
14. My Father and I at 29
15. Me and my great grandpa 2020/1918
16. Me and my Great Uncle (Now vs WWII)
17. Would have never known I was a doppelganger of my Great Grandmother (1894-1961) without AncestryDNA
Today I connected with my fourth cousin who sent me this photograph. I’m shocked.