In spite of the fact that the age of discovery has long gone, our world still gives us enough opportunities to explore other things, albeit little. There will always be things that not many people will know. Ranging from watching solar eclipse in space to how koalas are weighed — the world around us always has something interesting that may surprise even know-it-alls!
1. Found a stingray barb while at work
2. A friend on social media spotted this one pixel glitch in the matrix, India
3. In England you sometimes see these “wavy” brick fences
And curious as it may seem, this shape uses FEWER bricks than a straight wall. A straight wall needs at least two layers of bricks to make is sturdy, but the wavy wall is fine thanks to the arch support provided by the waves.
4. Ancient Rome Aqueduct
5. The foot of a kangaroo
6. A Cancer Cell Slashed Open By an Ion Beam
7. This is what a glass eye looks like when you take it out of your eye socket
8. If you’ve ever wanted to see a sunset on another planet, here you go
This beautiful sunset was taken on the Martian surface by Curiosity on April 15th, 2015.