Everything in the world is relative. Do you remember the story of Gulliver? Its character’s name has become a kind of metaphor for indicating something huge. However, he was a giant only for the Lilliputians, but when he got to the land of giants he became tiny to them, whereas among people he was just a normal man. All is relative, and we rounded up some curious examples on this topic.
1. My mom has two vacuum’s from the same company with nearly a 100 year age difference
2. I restored a beat to hell old pair of Doc Martens I found lying around my neighborhood
3. Left plate used regularly for 23 years. Right plate never used in 23 years
4. Tiny Baby Hummingbird Compared To A Size Of A Raspberry
5. Elephants Foot Compared To Humans Foot
6. World’s smallest computer compared to a grain of rice
7. Before-and-after cleaning of a 300-year-old silver-inlaid sword pommel
8. My 1991 polly pocket and puppy surprise compared to my daughter’s 2021 polly pocket and puppy surprise
9. I found this old head and shoulders in the cabin I’m staying in
It says 1992 on the back. Compared to the 2014 model I brought with me.
10. Vitiligo on different people
11. A microscopic view of a bee stinger compared to the tip of a needle
12. 200 lbs to 158 lbs. 1 year transformation
13. Megaladon mouth compared to 10 foot great white shark
14. Human palm compared to a monkey’s
15. The Short-Nosed Bear’s Height Compared To The Average Human Height
An extinct bear genus that inhabited North America during the Pleistocene epoch from about 1.8 Mya until 11,000 years ago.