They say that life is like a zebra: one strip is black and the other is white. The most frustrating thing is that you never know when this black bar is waiting for you, and at what moment luck will decide to turn its back. We have collected photos of people who have experienced the pain of bad luck. We hope that your day is going better than theirs.
1. “Went out on a boat without sunscreen today and now I have what I am calling “the bib of pain”
2. “Apparently single use chopsticks can break metal”
3. “I just found out this isn’t me…”
My parents never took out the stock photo and it’s been there for like ten years.
4. “Cut myself shaving this morning and must have opened it back up”
5. “The dinner my husband was cooking for 3 hours”
6. “My Boss didn’t realize that there was an envelope of cash on her desk before using the shredder”
7. “Our glass living room table calved a smaller, much sharper, table while we slept”
8. “When you drop the milk just right”
9. “The diamond in my ring fell out today”
It came with a 10 year workmanship guarantee. Yesterday was our 10th wedding anniversary.
10. “Wet Ass Packages”
11. “Tried to wash my pillows…”
They exploded and filled my washing machine with sticky blue and green pillow fluff.