Every person is either a cat-slave or a future cat-slave who hasn’t yet met their cat-master. If we are talking about people who are already owned by their cat, well, let’s be honest, even when we want to think that we are in charge in the relationship, it’s more like a set of compromises that we have been pushed to accept.
Because we all know who has the tail in these relationships.
1. Ah yes, the classic feline adage: “If I fits, I sits”
2. My friends cat likes sitting on her head
3. The image speaks for itself
4. Faithful little desk buddy
5. Love is…
6. Personal space? Nope… I’m a cat pillow
7. Dad: We are not feeding that feral cat!
Also Dad: I set up a heated cat house in the backward and put a camera so we can make sure she’s home safe every night.