Two main features of Great Danes are their huge size and adorable clumsiness. Also, they don’t really understand what size nature blessed them with.
As a result, when such a big doggie just sits down, it is already a show. Not even talking about the situations that were shared by owners of these domesticated oxen.
1. My parents Great Dane enjoys sitting on the island chairs like this
2. My Great Dane thinks he’s small
3. This 6-foot Great Dane named Presley is also known as Scooby-Doo
He’s afraid of everything, from tiny dogs, to plastic bags and vacuum cleaners.
4. I made a new friend, please can I keep him?
5. Gave her a tp tube to play with, and she proceeded to breathe through it like this for over a minute…
6. Great dane vs puppy
7. The noble great dane
8. My Great Dane completely missing a tennis ball
9. The park broke my dog
10. Duke and me looking for people we could randomly bark at
11. Does anyone else’s Dane always rest their head on something as if it’s too heavy?
12. Me and Frank this afternoon
13. Good ol Frank at 6 months, he’s a good boy
In case you haven’t known, Great Danes can weigh 90 kg and be about 86 cm standing on four legs. If the adult dog stands up on hind legs, it may easily be higher than its owner, even if he/she is tall.