Today worlds trends are naturalness, ecology and minimal harm to the environment. But some companies have clearly not heard of them and continue to pack their products in such an amount of paper, cardboard and plastic that it would be enough to pack the whole planet. And if the bubble wrap has at least some nice bonuses, then what to do with all the other miles of excess? Just complain about the producers and try to buy products with less packaging.
1. You can pack a curtain pole. Or a whole human
2. Potato. Really?
3. “Just decided a plastic deodorant stick needed an extra layer of cardboard packaging”
4. “I ordered a candle!!! A candle does not need this much bubble wrap!! “
5. “This is the packaging for 15 days of pills”
6. “This is just the packaging used to protect the eco-friendly light bulbs that arrived this morning”
7. One pill, three packages
8. Ordered multiple-use tubes
9. “Wouldn’t it be nice if fruit like bananas had their own natural packaging to help reduce plastic pollution?”
10. “Excessive packaging for a battery I ordered online”
11. “The packaging this micro sd card was shipped in”
12. “Separately packaged grapes in Japan”
14. “The amount of “disposable” plastic that comes in a toy case with 4 dolls”
Each piece of clothing or decoration came with its own plastic package and the dolls were wrapped in 5 more layers of plastic.