Body acceptance is a very important component of self-love and harmony with oneself and the world. It’s easy to love yourself if you perfectly fit all the beauty standards, but what can you do if you have features that make you different from other people and unfitting those rules? You have to understand, that these are not your flaws, but little things that make you stand out. We’ve collected 16 such features, which make their owners’ appearance truly unique.
1. I have 6 fingers
2. I have a birthmark in my eye
3. My newborn arrived with a heart in his hair swirls
4. I have Raynaud’s Syndrome so sometimes when it’s cold out my fingers do this
5. All of my teeth look like canines
6. My friends say I have the weirdest looking pinky
7. Double coloboma of the iris and retina
A photo a friend took a while back of my eyes, which shows my rare eye condition, double coloboma (of the iris and retina). I have this in both eyes.
8. This hexagon vein structure on my wrist
9. White facial hair
10. Extra large space between the first and second toes
My wife just gave birth to our firstborn, and me and my son both have the same weird genetic abnormality, where we have an extra large space between our first and second toes.
11. Extra Finger
12. I have a freckle on the white of my eye
13. I have an extra crease on my pinky finger
14. I used to get roasted for ‘spilling milk in my hair’
…but now it helps my group find me at concerts.