Time constantly changes everything around us, and its impact best seen on the things that surround us. Just a few years can leave significant imprint, let alone decades and even centuries. It’s always interesting to observe such changes, so we invite you to do this!
1. This deteriorating combination lock I found at the beach
2. This carpet (bought in 1992) lost its red where it was exposed to sunlight
3. Stairs made in stone at Turkey Run State Park
4. They served me well for 6 years but it was time
The holes happened a few months ago.
5. This rock my sisters and I put between these tree limbs 10 ish years ago
6. This knife I saw at my local grocery store
7. Replacing scoreboard after playing darts twice a week for 15+ years
8. An Old Well in a Village in Permet
9. This flag
10. I Don’t Remember How Old My Keyboard Is
11. Oddly satisfying
12. 5 years, time to retire the coast
Can’t find the same model, but here is its replacement. Thanks for never leaving me in the dark!