Family albums are not only collection of memories, but also something to be proud of, since our parents had a very interesting life. Internet users decided to prove that, by sharing pictures of their moms and dads who looked really cool in their youth, and probably even cooler than their children. See for yourself!
1. My parents in late 1980s, South Korea
2. My Mama circa ’83. This explains why I’m the uncoolest person ever, cos she took it all! Oh and that bike? She built it
3. My mom and Arnold on a date in the ’70s
4. My deaf father, hugging a speaker to his chest to feel the vibrations of music. Early 1970s
5. My mom’s all girl rock band in the 60’s
6. My dad taking a selfie, using a piece of wood to activate the shutter, circa 1957
7. My mom in ‘78, Glendale, CA
Newly immigrated from Japan and working her butt off -but still managed to save up and buy this Chevy Impala for $500, from a little old lady who only drove it to and from church. I love her!!
8. My dad made anything look cool, 1981
9. My parents when they were 16 and 17 (1987). They’ve been together for 34 years now!
10. My mom, Japan, 1966 – Taken by my dad
11. Me looking up to my fighter pilot dad in the late 1980’s
12. My mama with Chuck Norris on set for Braddock: Missing in Action III
She played the female lead opposite Chuck (Late 80s).