Usually photographs don’t get on their owners’ social media if they have no filters, posing or a little bit of self-flattery. Nevertheless, there are true superheroes who don’t forget to remind people that everything is a lot less bright in real life than on Instagram. One of them is Kim, a girl living in Switzerland. She shows without hesitation what’s hidden behind the thoroughly edited pictures of instabeauties.
1. Morning coffee on social media and in real life
2. Nobody posts pictures about having to carry their Christmas tree
That you first need to carry the whole tree inside the house is something nobody shares, because, let’s be honest, it just not fun and you have the pine needles everywhere.
3. Getting cozy and chill on Instagram and in real life
4. How people imagine Swiss winters vs. how they really are
Switzerland can be a winter wonderland when you’re heading to the mountains, but in most cities and villages, the snow stays for one day and then you just have mud. That’s not so fancy!
5. Behind the scenes of professional photo sessions
6. Valentine’s Day: social media vs. real life
7. What’s really going on behind the closed bathroom doors
8. “I will probably never get it, why so many girls on social media don’t have pants on during the winter season”
9. Fall seasons can be different
10. Trying to eat ice cream is not the best moment for posing
11. Halloween: before and after
12. Selfcare be like…
13. Relationships on social media and in real life
14. Happy New Year!
15. What you see vs. what my phone sees
You can find these and other Kim’s works on her Instagram.