Once you get a cat in your house, the home life suddenly changes. Because now the one who sets the rules is the creature with whiskers, paws and tail, the others just have to deal with that. Cats obviously think they are above all of these human laws and rules, so they behave the way they want. People can only take the photos as the examples of cats being insolent.
1. He knows what he’s doing
2. Let me freshen up your drink
3. Simmer down there, Norman Bates
4. So you didn’t buy this 40lb bag of kitty litter for me to play in?!
6. I didn’t do it!
7. Just found out we share a toothbrush
8. There is still pizza in there
9. White fir and enchilada sauce mix very well
10. I have to tape the cabinet shut to keep her out of the treats!
11. Looking at me like “why haven’t you cleaned this up yet?”
12. After almost 50 years of being a cat owner, I guess I should be used to this…
13. Turned my back for two minutes
14. Looks like it’s ass o’clock in the morning
15. She lies in wait for her next victim
If you think about getting a cat, then remember these pictures — probably, you will face the same things at home. We’ve alerted you!