For a lot of those trying to slim down the main target is a particular number on their scales, although it doesn’t necessarily show their true progress. These people have shared on their social media, how they managed to get in shape while their weight remained the same as before. By looking at these girls you start to realize that numbers are merely numbers.
1. In both of these pictures I am the same weight
2. 140 lbs on the left, 140 lbs on the right
3. Same weight in both pics but I’m 5 – 7 pant sizes down
4. 2013 vs. 2020
5. 139 lbs
6. 139 lbs, again
7. Same girl, same weight, two years apart
8. 2014 vs. 2021, 53 kg
9. Different looks, same weight
10. Proof that the number on the scale does not always reflect progress!
11. What counts is not the weight but the body shape
12. 140 lbs, I had lost body fat and gained muscle
13. Same weight on the left and on the right
14. I weigh the same on the left, at my largest, as I do on the right, now
15. Eff the scale and remember there’s so much more to you than a number