Matty Benedetto is a modern genius who smartly invents new appliances, tools and things that solve various problems. Why the world doesn’t carry him in its arms yet? The reason is that Matt makes the problems up himself. On his Instagram, he shares “unnecessary inventions” that help people deal with situations they didn’t even consider as a problem.
1. iPhone 12 “L” — two times the smartphone in one design
2. A workstation that flips into a comfortable day bed
A perfect decision for those who want to sleep during a break, but can in no way deal with discomfort and hardness of a workplace.
3. Spinning Spread Scooper to reach every last ounce from the jar
4. The Standing Keyboard for those who like to work standing up
5. ReversePhones that make others listen to your music while you’re enjoying the silence
6. The ThighPhone for those who don’t want to distract from the phone while driving
Be careful! You better not repeat such a trick in life — using the phone while driving is dangerous.
7. Shopper Stopper with which you will stop accidentally clicking the Instagram Shop tab
8. The Candle Cannon is what you need during the pandemic!
9. The NeverSoggy Bowl — just the right amount of cereal right when you need it
Nothing is worse than soggy cereal sitting in a bowl. With our newest breakthrough bowl – drop your cereal into the milk at just the right time. Fill up the hopper with your favorite cereal and push the button to activate. Small portions will drop into the bowl at your own eating pace.
10. With Ounce Extender you won’t have to go refill your beer
11. Mask-Spenders that will keep your mask firmly above your nose at all times
12. Santa’s Safety Shelf — Protect your presents at new heights!
13. The SwingStepper — hit your fitness goals without the effort
The invention allows you to put smart watch on a wooden arm that constantly moves. Thus, the watch will think you do sport whilst you’re playing video games or lounging on the sofa.
14. The Alarm Clock Cup is useful for those who like to drink water in the middle of the night
You no longer have to look for your phone in the dark in order to check the time — it’s enough just looking at your glass!