Authors of films, books or games sometimes leave so-called “easter eggs” for their followers and viewers, i.e. little hidden messages that may hint at further development of a plot or contain any references. But did you know that Easter eggs can be found in real life? See for yourself!
1. I have this QR code sitting behind me in zoom calls. If someone scans it, the light comes on
2. Smiley face inside vast forest
In 2011, David Hampton of Hampton Lumber planted a mix of Douglas fir and Larch when an area in Oregon was getting reforested resulting in the smile.
3. My periodic table shower curtain has the element of surprise on it
4. Unsolved to this day
5. Sleeping dog in the Strasbourg Cathedral, France
6. My cappuccino clif bar climber has a little coffee cup
7. Thats sooo coool!
8. 4 in one
9. This pole I found
10. Paisley Abbey (Scotland) has an ‘Alien’ gargoyle above its archways
11. Cadburys snuck their trademark ‘C’ in the middle of their Roses’ rose
12. The local farm occasionally puts a heart stamp on the eggs they sell, and we got one!
13. In The Cleveland Museum of Natural History
14. The new subway cars in Stockholm have some interesting ventilation covers
15. Canadian passport when held under UV light
Here is another compilation of amazing things you haven’t probably seen yet.